I am an Alexander Technique teacher based in London with more than 20 years experience teaching the Technique full-time to a wide range of individuals and groups.
I offer individual lessons and introductory workshops in The Alexander Technique at Holborn, Canary Wharf and Lewisham.
- Update 14th december 2020 - I'm currently unable to offer in-person lessons due to Covid-19 government restrictions
- I will be continuing to offer online sessions including introductory one-off group sessions and a 4-week introductory class. please click one of the links below
- Please click here to book an online alexander technique lesson.
- Please click here to book an online group workshop.
- Please click here to read some recent online session feedback.
Alexander Technique will help with the following:
- Back pain, neck pain and other musculo-skeletal issues.
- Managing stress.
- Aid recovery from injury.
- Help with conditions that affect movement such as arthritis and Parkinson's disease.
- Managing pregnancy and childbirth.
- Improved performance for musicians, vocalists and actors.