I am an Alexander Technique teacher based in London with more than 20 years experience teaching the Technique full-time to a wide range of individuals and groups.
I offer individual lessons and introductory workshops in The Alexander Technique at Holborn, Canary Wharf and Lewisham.
- Covid-19 / coronavirus update: We have been advised that we can recommence in-person sessions provided we follow specific measures outlined in government guidance to reduce risk. Please PHONE or EMAIL to book an in-person lesson.
- I will also be continuing to offer online sessions. please click the link below
- Please click here to book an online alexander technique lesson.
- Please click here to read some recent online session feedback.
Alexander Technique will help with the following:
- Back pain, neck pain and other musculo-skeletal issues.
- Managing stress.
- Aid recovery from injury.
- Help with conditions that affect movement such as arthritis and Parkinson's disease.
- Managing pregnancy and childbirth.
- Improved performance for musicians, vocalists and actors.